A Love So Special
💫BOOK REVIEW💫
🔸Book Name- A Love So Special
🔸Author's Name- Deepak Srivastava
🔸Genre- Contemporary Fiction
🔸Publisher- Srishti Publishers & Distributers
🔸Format- Kindle & Paperback available on Amazon
🔸Ratings- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ( 5 out of 5 )
🌺
A Love So Special, gazing the cover anybody could understand the love it is talking about is between a father and his son❤️. And definitely there's no love as great as love of father for their children.
I love my father and so seeing it's beautiful cover which somehow relates to my childhood, I decided to go for it and guess what I was totally delighted by its wonderful story line and the way it was narrated.
Though it is a love fiction but it is quite thrilling and engrossing, the suspense in the story made me sticked magnetically to the book. I was in the roller coaster of emotions when I was reading this book, sometimes it puts a smile on my face sometimes I was sad.
Author Deepak Srivastava has beautifully expressed every emotion in the story and mainly about the father and son relationship.
The story revolves around Raghu who is specially abled child, he is the son of Nikhil and Neha both have lost there loved ones in their younger age and when they meet they found love in each other and become one and have two children, the other one is Riya their daughter.
For Raghu his father is a superhero he always calls his father spider man.
Riya wants to go on vacation but due to Raghu condition Neha didn’t say yes but Riya somehow agrees her parents and they went on with Raghu. But they didn’t know what will happen next as in that journey Ragu goes missing. Will Nikhil found Raghu? Will they'll unite again? What tragic will happen in their search for Raghu?
What will happen next? You have to read the book to find it yourself.🤩
I Loved the book because of its style of narration and the thrill it introduces ✨
Thank you ✨
Follow me on Instagram- @Aka_TheLostBookMark

Comments
Post a Comment