Extra Ordinary


 🦋BOOK REVIEW🦋

🔸Book Name- 

🔸Author's Name- Sailee Tiwari ( @daffodil__words )

🔸Available on- Amazon

🔸 Ratings- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ( 5 out of 5 )

💫

I decided to read this Book, because of its beautiful cover. And I am so glad to read such an amazing book. This Book by Sailee Tiwari is a collection of twelve stories of ordinary people with a tinge of an 'out of ordinary' or 'unusual' in their lives. 

They in total are 12 short stories that were so intriguing and have the ability to process the thoughts in a very pleasant way.

Reading each and every story, I was so highly engaged that I read the book at once. What I love the most is that these stories touch every emotions and aspects of a human life.The stories represents love, friendship, loss, success, longingness , hope. It has many more wonders to find.. I'm leaving it to you...to find the hidden wonders of this book✌️

The book is written in a very lucid style, the style of narration and representation delivers a way of pleasure reading such a book ✨💖

Overall I loved the book, and I highly recommend everyone to read such an amazing book ❤️

Thank you✨


Follow me on Instagram- @Aka_TheLostBookMark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Love So Special

The Dharavi Model