Love(TRY) Angle
💘 BOOK REVIEW 💘
🔹BOOK NAME - LOVE (TRY) ANGLE
🔹Author- Manali Desai
🔹 Available on- Amazon
🔹 Ratings- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love ( Try) Angle , ok ok I know what have in your mind. Even I picked up this book because of its title. The author's idea to keep this title is worth appreciating, readers get the pre idea before reading this book.
This book revolves around the girl Ayesha who just moved to the city of dreams: Mumbai, she find everything fast paced and unpredictable. Coming from a small city, Mumbai is definitely a place which will shape one's personality. Viren is her neighbour who shows her the ropes and guides her around the new city. On other hand, Ayesha meets Abhi, her college senior in a very dramatic way where they get off on the wrong foot. Now what happens next.. I'm certainly not gonna put a stop on your excitement ✨.
One thing which I enjoyed the most is a very different way of telling the story of these three guys.Love (Try) Angle unfolds in front of us in the form of a journal or diary entries. Each character talks about what happened with their point of view.
I am sure you definitely want to ‘try’ this humorous and crisp, young adult novel in which the journey is about trying and exploring, then let it be a place called Mumbai or a feeling called Love.
Follow me on Instagram- @Aka_TheLostBookMark

Comments
Post a Comment