Peaceful Noise, My Inner Voice: 21 days of Self-Discovery
❤️BOOK REVIEW❤️
🔹Book Name- Peaceful Noise, My Inner Voice: 21 days of Self-Discovery
🔹Author- Roma (@mypeacefulnoise)
🔹Ratings-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The cover of this book is so beautiful that it made me insist to read the book. This is more a journal entry with quotes which can connect to your real life problems.
The book starts with the beautiful saying that is enough to make your thoughts pause for a min.....“Life”~~ Sometimes, I can’t relate to this world. Is it a life or a curse? Have I chosen this, or is it given to me? I can’t judge. And then they say, Make the most of it!!!
This book have mesmerizing pictures from real life, it has quotes and sections for journal entry with questions that helped me find myself, helped me know from what I was to what I'm today. The titles for journal entries were chosen with so much of efforts that if we complete every journal it become a book of our own lives.
“It’s strange how sometimes sadness hits you first while the reason is still on the way.” I could not get out of this sentence, it was just written for me🥺
There are so many wonders one can find reading this book. ❤️ It has such a good vibe, I really loved this book. It's a new kind of concept. And for me, it really proved to be a book of self discovery 🌺
If it worked on me, I'm sure it would work for everyone ✨ Go for it❤️
It promises to deliver a unmatched vibe and pleasure 🌺❤️
Follow me on Instagram- @Aka_TheLostBookMark


Comments
Post a Comment