Savyasachi : Chhal aur Yudh (Hindi Edition)
🌺BOOK REVIEW 🌺
🔹Book Name- Savyasachi : Chhal aur Yudh (Hindi Edition)
🔹Author- Akash Pathak
🔹Ratings ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
It was the first book by Mr. Akash which I came across while searching for a historical novel. And to be genuine, I'm not at all regretting it inspite of the length it holds.
I usually get confused with the time periods in the book. Where was the past and when are they talking about present. Here, there wasn't any such confusion as time periods are clearly balanced wherever they need to and this is the main reason i liked the novel more than many other novels and it's a plus point too for confused people like me.
Waiting for the next part and all the best with a hope that there will be more such novels by you to be read by readers like me who crave for such work.
Follow me on Instagram- @Aka_TheLostBookMark

Comments
Post a Comment