The Girl In The Red Lipstick
💫BOOK REVIEW💫
🔸Book Name- The Girl In The Red Lipstick
🔸Author's Name- Ajay K Pandey
🔸Genre- Contemporary Romance, Social Fiction
🔸Publisher- Srishti Publishers & Distributers
🔸Format- Kindle & Paperback available on Amazon
🔸Ratings- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ( 5 out of 5 )
🌺
How can this book slip out of my eyes seeing Ajay K Pandey's magnetised title, " The Girl In The Red Lipstick" ? I have to definitely go for it. Well this book is not about Red lipstick but the so called "Red-Light District" that unfortunately exists in our society. The most inhuman practice: trafficking of girl child and women in the prostitution and sex-oriented businesses etc. It's so commendable job that someone brought very sensitive topic to think on it once again. This contemporary fiction presents the reality of our society which we often ignore by our blindfolded eyes.
The story is about Arun and Lalita. Their life has more number of difference that sky and earth. Arun is a best selling author while Lalita's fate is miserable as she was forced into the prostitution. I like the way how author connect entirely different characters in his story. Being a girl who faced so many struggles and has a tremendously dark past, her vision for life is so bright. She is a strong girl. I found her personality and her approach to life quite inspiring. They met each other when Arun was promoting his new book in a new city and his eyes catched attention on Lalita.
The story is about the characters background and how Arun help Lalita in her journey of getting out her past but still loving her at every moment. This book presents a whole ocean of emotions. How a girl who was forced into such a job? How she overcomes that? How Arun helps her? Will they'll stay together? It has a whole lot of questions ...well I'm not going to give any answer, you surely find out yourself ✨ but let me tell it has an unexpected ending also the most beautiful.
I love the book, after reading it I was gone into the thoughts of situation women goes through when they are forced in such conditions. How traumatized it is just to think. Saying someone prostitute but we have no idea what they go through every seconds of their life. It was heart touching, mind boggling and body thrilling story❤️
Such a wonderful masterpiece. I totally loved the book it has certainly many things to learn from. Just loved it✨✨
Thank you✨
Follow me on Instagram-@Aka_TheLostBookMark


Comments
Post a Comment