Twin Torment

 

πŸ’«π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™† π™π™€π™‘π™„π™€π™’πŸ’«

πŸ”Έπ˜½π™€π™€π™  π™‰π™–π™’π™š- π™π™¬π™žπ™£ π™π™€π™§π™’π™šπ™£π™©

πŸ”Έπ˜Όπ™ͺ𝙩𝙝𝙀𝙧'𝙨 π™‰π™–π™’π™š- π™Žπ™ͺπ™£π™™π™–π™§π™ž π™‘π™šπ™£π™ π™–π™©π™§π™–π™’π™–π™£

πŸ”Έπ™‚π™šπ™£π™§π™š- π™π™€π™’π™–π™£π™©π™žπ™˜

πŸ”Έπ™‹π™ͺπ™—π™‘π™žπ™¨π™π™šπ™§- π™π™‘π™–π™’π™žπ™£π™œ π™Žπ™ͺ𝙣

πŸ”Έπ™π™€π™§π™’π™–π™©- π™†π™žπ™£π™™π™‘π™š 

πŸ”Έπ™π™–π™©π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 𝙀π™ͺ𝙩 𝙀𝙛 5 )

πŸ’

Twin torment the book by Sundari Venkatraman is a wonderful book in its genre. I totally loved this book. It’s been quite some time since I read a gripping and hard-hitting story. A story that kept me on the edges and pulled me straight into it. A story that had more substance and preciseness that could go on raving about! 


Right from the start, the author has set the perfect tone for the book. It’s racy, intriguing, and good enough for the reader’s mental gymnastics. Be it well-sketched characters or power-packed writing, the story does hold its reader’s attention. What I certainly enjoyed about this book is its atmospheric writing, rich with precise expressions and vivid description. I also loved the development of the plot, full of unexpected twists and turns.


The story revolves around Sanya, Arth and Ansh. Arth and Ansh are twins. Sanya last saw the twins, Arth and Ansh Sharma, when she was ten years old. Now, all grown up, she has come looking for gentle Arth, the twin she has loved ever since she can remember. But instead, she is confronted with fiery Ansh, who is hell-bent on seducing her. And what’s worse, she can’t seem to stop herself from responding to him. As she chases Arth and is chased by Ansh, Sanya finds herself on a crazy roller coaster ride with no way of getting off. 


How will she handle this confusing situation in her life?

Will she able to say that she loves one of them?

Find it yourself 🌺 I tell you it will be awesome.


Overall I love the way the story is woven. And I'll recommend everyone to read this book.


Thank you ✨


Follow me on Instagram: @Aka_TheLostBookMark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Love So Special

Extra Ordinary

The Dharavi Model