Sab Kuch Mita ke Honsh Mein Aaye to kya mila!
•
๐ซ๐ฝ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ซ
๐ธ๐ฝ๐ค๐ค๐ ๐๐๐ข๐- ๐๐๐ ๐ ๐ช๐๐ ๐ข๐๐ฉ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐๐ค๐ฃ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐๐๐ฃ ๐๐๐ฎ๐ ๐ฉ๐ค๐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐๐ก๐ !
๐ธ๐ผ๐ช๐ฉ๐๐ค๐ง'๐จ ๐๐๐ข๐- ๐๐๐จ๐๐ ๐พ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐๐
๐ธ๐๐ช๐๐ก๐๐จ๐๐๐ง-๐๐ซ๐๐ฃ๐๐๐ฅ๐ช๐ ๐๐ช๐๐ก๐๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐
๐ธ๐๐ค๐ง๐ข๐๐ฉ- ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐ก๐ & ๐๐๐ฅ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ซ๐๐๐ก๐๐๐ก๐ ๐ค๐ฃ ๐ผ๐ข๐๐ฏ๐ค๐ฃ
๐ธ๐๐๐ฉ๐๐ฃ๐๐จ- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ( 5 ๐ค๐ช๐ฉ ๐ค๐ 5 )
✨
Well the title itself is a matter of appreciation. I love the thought of the author behind choosing such an amazing title for this book as it really suits the main hardcore idea of it. This book is about love, heart breaks, emotions, feelings that others don't understand how to express.
I totally loved this book. It’s been quite some time since I read a gripping and hard-hitting book full of emotions. A book that kept me on the edges and pulled me straight into it. A book that had more substance and preciseness that could go on raving about!
The book by Rishi Chandak is a collection of poems based on his experiences in life it's about love, distances, emotions, loneliness, anxiety and the feeling when we don't know what is the next step of our life. The book is for everyone who somewhere in the life fallen in love but couldn't make it till the end because of whatsoever reason.
This is more than a book, it's a compilation of sentiments, it is weaved by the lessons of author about love, it is a experience which teaches alot when look into.
I personally loved the author's wonderful guestue for their readers by writing a beautiful message for them .
I loved every little details of the book , its writing style is lucid yet it delivers it's message so firmly.
The book is worth Reading ✨ and recommend everyone to read ☄️๐
Thank you ✨
Happy Reading ๐❣️
Follow me on Instagram @aka_thelostbookmark
Comments
Post a Comment